[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Some of Friday nights games

Some of Friday nights games

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Some of Friday nights games

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 07 Jul 2013 18:05

Only managed to get two games in on Friday, if Game Ranger was behaving itself I would have probably been able to get more, but we spent most of the night trying to connect. :(
Anyway the videos are on YouTube for you to check out!

Go to my channel www.youtube.com/user/ninjaprimerudy

Enjoy

Board-General

Re: Some of Friday nights games

Postby stAtrill » 08 Jul 2013 13:46

There, I contributed my views. (I was your first view either video!)

Keep up with the uploads!
-Stat

PS: the game looks so much cooler when the units are moving! I watched your promotional video where a bunch of tanks are sitting still shooting at each other. haha Sure looks like it takes a lot of real-time tactics to sit there and aim a gun :mrgreen:

Another GC archive:

Board-General

Re: Some of Friday nights games

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 10 Jul 2013 06:00

Once I get a better rig, I'll be able to swap between games quicker and actually issue commands and then swap back, it will eventually get there, these are just early days and I am still finding my way around all this videoing stuff :) I'll keep uploading the games as long as I can keep playing them. Its a pity that GC doesn't have a spectator option, where you could just hop in to any game in progress and watch to take videos, now that would be great, maybe something to implement once we get the Source Code?

Return to Ground Control - General