[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Setting a stream up!

Setting a stream up!

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Real Member

Re: Setting a stream up!

Postby Marcos » 19 Sep 2015 16:09

The videos of twitch does not load, is very slow and lag, I can not watch the games, only Van send the videos to youtube.

Real Member

Postby Van » 21 Sep 2015 17:39

Ill keep updating the Youtube page with the streams aslong as they are under 4 hours (take to much time to upload longer videos) and I will try to get Highlights from Twitch to Youtube if something cool Happens! :)

Real Member

Postby Van » 28 Sep 2015 17:05

Bought a microphone that works today, better sound Wohoo! and also i bought a cam so i'm visible during the stream, also fixed the things nox was getting "crazy" about ;P

Board-General

Postby Admiral Ghat » 05 Oct 2015 00:29

The YouTube replay is now blocked (at least here in the US) because of the copyright claims. :cry:

Real Member

Postby Marcos » 05 Oct 2015 04:05

Real Member

Postby Van » 09 Oct 2015 13:35

Problem is that one of the songs I've used changed copyright claim, the WMG haven't done anything to C&D me but they've banned that video for all countries. I'm going to reupload it, muted where the banned songs are when i get the time :)

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 12 Oct 2015 18:26

just stop putting in the songs :P
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Real Member

Postby Van » 13 Oct 2015 02:10

Did that once, stream material was boring to watch, even for the me (the content creator) which means it's insanely boring to look at as a viewer.

Will try to find a solution while im in london, you get good ideas while you are out of home ;P

Also, I'm thinking about doing some other GC material, such as top 5 units, worst 5 units. top 5 singleplayer maps and stuff like that, would you guys watch something like that and enjoy it?

Board-General

Postby Admiral Ghat » 13 Oct 2015 03:38

Could try public domain songs? Or just remind us to talk more and get the games going more quickly.

The top 5/bottom 5 are pretty subjective, and luckily everything is pretty useful post-patch (which was kind of the point). Pre-patch useless units were much easier. For example, no one took light tanks before. Now almost every game has at least one squad it feels like.

I would go through another tips/tricks video at some point. That was weirdly fun.

Previous

Return to Ground Control - General