[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Ground Control - "Conference #1"

Ground Control - "Conference #1"

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-Major

Ground Control - "Conference #1"

Postby mind-pt- » 06 Oct 2014 19:33

Hello all,

In the sequence of the last developments made public in the community, specifically the contact made with the current owners of GC, we thought to be a good idea to hold a meeting/conference in our ventrilo server to discuss about it, next Sunday - 12OCT 2014 (10PM London time?).

Often we write here about doing something for this game, but one might argue the process is slower and lacks a closer contact. Also there are times we discuss it vaguely while playing, I personally feel that we have much more to say than vague phrases, so why not get together and speak out?

My suggestion is that we make a "plan of action" building a way that we can follow, turn the page and engage in the change that we want to see for this game as a team.

The presence of all is appreciated, if you can't attend on Sunday for some reason the day/hour can be changed to fit the majority.

Some people already shown receptivity about this idea, share your opinion on this and your availability.

Thanks,

Board-General

Re: Ground Control - "Conference #1"

Postby Admiral Ghat » 07 Oct 2014 03:51

Can't make it :( I'd love to participate but obviously don't change the time if it's just me that can't make it. Normally that would be a good time, except I'll be in Dallas this weekend.

Board-Major

Postby mind-pt- » 08 Oct 2014 16:18

Right, well it all depends in the number of people that can and will come, if only 2 or 3 people show up I think its better to postpone it for a later occasion.

Regardless of availability of the people, one thing seems to be transversal: people want to participate and approve the necessity of this initiative, which also goes with Carter's forum post featuring the "steps of a successful kick-starter campaign"... and like you stated, Ghat, organization/structure is needed...

Real Member

Postby GCMarcos » 08 Oct 2014 22:58

will talk about What?

Board-General

Postby _nOx_ » 12 Oct 2014 21:07

Real Member

Postby GCMarcos » 13 Oct 2014 03:04

You are illuminati? Why were those weird conversations, GC has something I do not know? and this new world order, and nox , because you said I'm one of you?

Real Member

Postby GCMarcos » 13 Oct 2014 04:35

Board-General

Postby Admiral Ghat » 14 Oct 2014 05:00

How'd it go? Any follow-up scheduled?

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 14 Oct 2014 05:39

yea another one is on its way talk to mind or carter about the schedule hopefully carter isn't late this time :D
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Postby XFunc_CaRteR » 15 Oct 2014 00:58

I wasn't late. You guys were early.

They said 10pm their time. I said I was off at 6pm my time. The connection wasn't made.

Next

Return to Ground Control - General