Ground Control II board

You want to improve something or have complaints regarding the board. Please leave a note.
Board-General

Re: Ground Control II board

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 06 Jan 2013 16:40

Hello there and sorry for the long response time.

Well, there guess there is no problem of having a GC2 section, but I just remind you that this board is dedicated to GC1 - as far as this is an acceptable circumstance for you, I will create a sub Section for GC2.

Cheers and have a great time here!

CM

btw. happy new year to you all!

“Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.” - Dante

Beginner

Postby hammer326 » 07 Jan 2013 05:27

[Crayven-Marine] wrote:Hello there and sorry for the long response time.

Well, there guess there is no problem of having a GC2 section, but I just remind you that this board is dedicated to GC1 - as far as this is an acceptable circumstance for you, I will create a sub Section for GC2.

Cheers and have a great time here!

CM

btw. happy new year to you all!

Much appreciated boss, I have no issue with it being GC1 centric, though a franchise wide community would benefit us all, and there is no reason that can't be the case if you all keep doing what you all do and I set up shop in my new venue :D

A happy new year to you as well.

On the side, do we have file hosting capabilities of any kind up to a gig or so? I would like to share the GC2 installer with you all and welcome anyone to join me and my small gang for a game sometime!

Board-General

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 02 Feb 2013 14:35

Hello there my friends and sorry for leaving you without replies for a long time.

#Hammer326: Do I got you right that you dont want to have an GC 2 Forum here? I created the GC II Section because I also loved the GC2 Game, even if not played it intesivly as GC - despite that, GC II deserves a space an I felt glad to have GC II fans also aboard.

Why a GC Fan should not want to see a GC II Forum in here? There is enought space for everyone :-).

Have a nice week-end!

“Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.” - Dante

Previous

Return to Service Center