FRAPS

Technical Problems and Issues can be discussed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

FRAPS

Postby shpooky » 06 Jun 2014 05:48

i tryed making a few videos of gc to put on youtube but you cant hear the noise in the game but you can hear me talk into my mic(tried turning mic off still did not work D:)
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Re: FRAPS

Postby shpooky » 06 Jun 2014 06:22

fixed it but now there is a static sound in the video and fraps stops recording my videos after like 30-40 seconds
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 06 Jun 2014 20:44

plzz help...................

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 07 Jun 2014 05:49

Did you use the files for FRAPS that I posted on my link... http://www.mediafire.com/download/synda ... _15618.exe
This is a full version so should have no time limit restrictions.
With regards your sound problems, check your drivers and make sure its up to date. With regards the static sound issue, I used to get that until I bought a better microphone and headset, the problem went away. I currently use Turtle Beach PX11 Gaming Headset.

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 07 Jun 2014 20:37

i'm not using a mic and i dont know how to update my drivers XD

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 08 Jun 2014 05:12

Without going into too much detail about it, most components on PC's need drivers to run them, so that they can function as they should. Is your PC or the device you use up to date with all the latest patches and updates?
You need to go to device manager on the PC and check to see if all your devices are up to date, what I suggest you do is go to Youtube or the internet and check out how to update drivers. Most modern PC's have sound cards integrated into the motherboard, so it should be up to date if you update your PC regularly, in which case I strongly recommend that you obtain a Microphone/headset combination. Do you intend on doing any commentary while recording in FRAPS?

Return to Ground Control - TechNote