Have a thread, will solve it.

Technical Problems and Issues can be discussed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Have a thread, will solve it.

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 29 Jan 2012 13:18

Hi all!

Whenever you have technical Problem, please write them down here!

“Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.” - Dante

Board-General

Re: Have a thread, will solve it.

Postby _nOx_ » 07 Mar 2012 00:18

Hi. there CM.

Would it be possible to show the text "Zeige deinen Freunden, dass dir das gefällt." and also the "Gefällt mir" and "Senden" buttons up there in English?

Also. Do you know a way to add this forum to the GCvets fb group as a "like" or whatever? o.O?

Board-General

Postby Satch » 07 Mar 2012 00:24

The Facebook page should have had a tab (link on left hand side) which contains a simple landing page that routes users through here (and to the blog while we're at it).

Although, keep in mind, those tabs on the left hand side of Facebook will be changing - and by changing I mean being removed completely - within 2 weeks, after the release of Facebook's timeline for standard (non-profile) pages. This global change to Facebook is a cause of much pain for me on a professional level.

Board-Major

Postby Heads-Up-360 » 08 Mar 2012 18:53

Facebook is getting more and more shitty, from time to time.
You know, in the beginning there was no grand design.
No chronic or something similar ...
But things are changing, whether we like it or not.
Look at youtube, these guys are changing their design every few months.

However... Anyone of you registred at Twitter ?
☭☭☭ Communism isn't dead, he only makes a break. ☭☭☭

Board-General

Postby mind-pt- » 10 Mar 2012 15:59

Satch wrote:The Facebook page should have had a tab (link on left hand side) which contains a simple landing page that routes users through here (and to the blog while we're at it)....

Done, added in description of "About" the community page a link to the forums, visible on the left side of the GCVets facebook page, and i think a link to the blog wouldn't be necessary as almost all the entries to the blog are also posted on the gcvets facebook wall, also if you decide and want to get more information about the community just press "Info" : D

Board-General

Postby _nOx_ » 11 Mar 2012 13:15

mind-pt- wrote:Done, added in description of "About" the community page a link to the forums, visible on the left side of the GCVets facebook page
Thanks man :0)

BTW. Would it be possible to link the GCvets blog from here? Specially the tips & tricks, maps and units sections?

o.O?

Board-General

Postby mind-pt- » 11 Mar 2012 16:11

_nOx_ wrote:BTW. Would it be possible to link the GCvets blog from here? Specially the tips & tricks, maps and units sections?

o.O?

hm, i thought about having a logo in the upper part of the forum here linking to the blog (on the top right side of it where there is free space to put it), with some divisions for those pages you specified nox, i don't know if that part is editable but a few image boxes would do the job eh?

Board-General

Postby _nOx_ » 11 Mar 2012 17:23

mind-pt- wrote:hm, i thought about having a logo in the upper part of the forum here linking to the blog (on the top right side of it where there is free space to put it), with some divisions for those pages you specified nox, i don't know if that part is editable but a few image boxes would do the job eh?

Sounds good. If it's possible and CM agrees I could do the links-box and pass it to him to add it there.
:0)

Board-General

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 20 Mar 2012 17:22

Hey all there,

sorry, I just read this thread at this moment while having some time to spend. Of course I will change the FB Like Buttons to englisch... my fault.

Of course I can set an image with backlink to the gcvets site. I will take care the next days of it.

Dont be annoyed when I am not reacting promptly, but no idea of you guys will be neglected.

Cheers,

CM

“Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.” - Dante

Board-General

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 21 Mar 2012 18:53

Ok,

the FB Button and so on are now fixed to english. As far as Nox will give me a nice pic of the GCVets Site, I will set a imaged link to it at the top right of this forums head.

More ideas are welcome!

Cheers,
CM

Next

Return to Ground Control - TechNote