[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Crayven Weapon Accuracy

Crayven Weapon Accuracy

All about good tactics and strategies in the game.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Crayven Weapon Accuracy

Postby d4rklqrdnem3sys » 11 Aug 2012 01:43

Did anyone check the editor for comparing accuracy ?

Shouldn't crayven be more accurate with weapons than order?
Attachments
CC Main Battle Terradyne on red planet.jpg
CC Main Battle Terradyne on red planet.jpg (62.44 KiB) Viewed 5426 times
[Man:] So say me, noble stranger, what brings you here this night?
[Death:] I have come to release you from the bitter taste of life.
[Man:] Why me? Why now? It cannot be my time.
[Death:] Everything that falls to the ground is mine.

Board-General

Re: Crayven Weapon Accuracy

Postby stAtrill » 11 Aug 2012 02:36

Another GC archive:

Board-General

Postby d4rklqrdnem3sys » 11 Aug 2012 02:41

Then how about using the balancemod to add accuracy to crayven primary attacks?
[Man:] So say me, noble stranger, what brings you here this night?
[Death:] I have come to release you from the bitter taste of life.
[Man:] Why me? Why now? It cannot be my time.
[Death:] Everything that falls to the ground is mine.

Board-General

Postby Admiral Ghat » 21 Aug 2012 02:05

Should also point out that Artemis, while useful, only targets where a unit is at that moment. So if the target is moving sideways, the shots will miss. They don't track properly as you might expect.

Return to Ground Control - Tactics | Strategies