Please feel free to post here something!

All about good tactics and strategies in the game.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 23 Jan 2012 01:29

“Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.” - Dante

Board-General

Re: Please feel free to post here something!

Postby ninja_prime » 25 Aug 2012 11:47

What is this forum for? please give an example of things you want posted here??? :?:

Board-General

Postby d4rklqrdnem3sys » 25 Aug 2012 15:28

*here something*
[Man:] So say me, noble stranger, what brings you here this night?
[Death:] I have come to release you from the bitter taste of life.
[Man:] Why me? Why now? It cannot be my time.
[Death:] Everything that falls to the ground is mine.

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 25 Aug 2012 16:32

OK, here is something, do any of you still play GCII Operation Exodus? because I feel that's what DC should have been more like, but even GC2 seemed rushed in the end....BTW I have missions for that too and some MP maps I created...so....

Board-General

Postby Echoscout » 25 Aug 2012 22:20

ninja_prime wrote:OK, here is something, do any of you still play GCII Operation Exodus? because I feel that's what DC should have been more like, but even GC2 seemed rushed in the end....BTW I have missions for that too and some MP maps I created...so....

I had it for a few months when it was released...but then I got rid of it. GC2 was just such a disappointment for a lot of us. I don't think anyone plays it.

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 25 Aug 2012 22:47

It was the game that Massive wanted me to join them for, I guess I would have done things differently had I taken them up on their offer!

Board-General

Postby Echoscout » 26 Aug 2012 00:31

ninja_prime wrote:It was the game that Massive wanted me to join them for, I guess I would have done things differently had I taken them up on their offer!

Like keeping squads and not having "victory locations?" :)

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 26 Aug 2012 06:49

Echoscout wrote:Like keeping squads and not having "victory locations?" :)

Yes that was one of the things I didn't like with GCII, to me GC had the gameplay just right, why Massive thought they could improve on it God only knows. To be perfectly honest with you I didn't think GCII was going to be set in the future, I thought it would conclude the Parker/Jarred thing and bring back all the characters from GC and finish the story.
A lot of people were disappointed with it.........

Board-General

Postby Admiral Ghat » 01 Sep 2012 23:01

Rumor had it they never wanted aliens in there either but the publisher made them do it.

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 02 Sep 2012 07:43

Admiral Ghat wrote:Rumor had it they never wanted aliens in there either but the publisher made them do it.

Wasn't too keen on those aliens, I thought the PHX would have been developed further, I think that's one of the reason GCII didn't make it for me, the fact that the publishers became too heavily involved, and wanted to make a quick profit from it..IMHO it showed in the final release..
I do hate it when Publishers impose their "influence" on game studios, it hampers the creative juices and sets thing on a different course from the original vision, I could name one or two games like that, but I won't, just makes me angry as you don't really get the game that was intended.
I think when Massive were bought out by ubisoft, a lot of the major players in Massive left and setup their own company again, I kind of lost track with all that a few years back, so Massive isn't really Massive anymore just the name I think, maybe I'm wrong, I have to speak to Tabu about that one.

Not sure if this is the right forum to post on, but here is my question;

Are the times that we play on gameranger set in stone? The reason I ask is that 10pm gets late for me and by the time you play it's already midnight, I like to be in bed and resting by then (Old age). Is there anyone who wants to play any earlier time say about between 7-9pm as well?
I would love to get a few games in but I have found the 10pm watershed a bit too late for me, I am not trying to inconvenience people, and I am not trying to move the 10pm one,
I just want to add some extra earlier ones. If anyone is interested let me know. :)

Next

Return to Ground Control - Tactics | Strategies