i made a youtube channel! :D

Here you can post all other things that do not correlate with Ground Control.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

i made a youtube channel! :D

Postby shpooky » 12 Sep 2015 01:22

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOWveJ ... -tm4LB_wHg

(in my first few vids my mic was really loud compared to the rest of the audio im sorry but i don't have anything do edit it but i did turn down my mic for the next few vids i did so hopefully its balanced)
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Re: i made a youtube channel! :D

Postby shpooky » 12 Sep 2015 01:26

i actually went and checked the vids just recorded today and im too quite XD
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 17 Sep 2015 20:17

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddd my computer broke (did not upload vids yet) so now they are lost forever and i cant play for a while D:

Board-General

Postby Admiral Ghat » 21 Sep 2015 23:40

If you weren't so far away I would offer you mine. I'm going to attempt a new PC build next month...sometime...and will have my old computer lying around.
I'm sure there's a way for you to recover the data off of your hard disc, though.

Return to Off-Topic