What is it?

Here you can post all other things that do not correlate with Ground Control.

Moderator: Moderators

Real Member

What is it?

Postby Marcos » 12 Jul 2015 01:27

I have a strong doubt about it, some say it already and used in the US, if it really is true someone here forum who lives in the US can say already heard talk about this or is it all just a lie? i need know.
Attachments
What.jpg
What.jpg (12.69 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
Last edited by Marcos on 12 Jul 2015 03:39, edited 2 times in total.

Board-General

Re: What is it?

Postby shpooky » 12 Jul 2015 03:29

chip 666? mark of the beast ?

you could have literally dragged the damn image into Google search and it would have shown you (that's what i did)
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-Major

Postby mind-pt- » 13 Jul 2015 12:08

marcos, go read books and grow up.

While you do that you learn real things and perhaps you will stop offending everyone in the community for no reason. Also it would be appreciated if you would stop ruining games for everyone else. If you can't deal with losing a match and want to rage quit or you want to cheat: go play coop games against CPU. (it will have the same effect as you don't seem to understand the concept of team-work)

GL & HF

Real Member

Postby Marcos » 13 Jul 2015 18:02

mind-pt- wrote:marcos, go read books and grow up.

While you do that you learn real things and perhaps you will stop offending everyone in the community for no reason. Also it would be appreciated if you would stop ruining games for everyone else. If you can't deal with losing a match and want to rage quit or you want to cheat: go play coop games against CPU. (it will have the same effect as you don't seem to understand the concept of team-work)

GL & HF

What did you wrote has nothing to to with my question, but I will stop ruining the games of you, I will stop of joke in GC , I'll take the matches seriously now .

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 13 Jul 2015 18:16

just stop leaving before game ends unless you have a really good reason to do so (no more trying to avoid the end screen when your team is loseing)

and no more rage quits if something does not go your way (ive done this before but im getting better at not doing it) im trying :(

and please try working with your teammates(im also working on this)

and no more chat spam please and that is all i want from you
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Return to Off-Topic