Gamer Chicks

Here you can post all other things that do not correlate with Ground Control.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Gamer Chicks

Postby Echoscout » 21 Apr 2014 01:45

A little humor for you boys ;)

Foamy the Squirrel - Gamer Chicks
http://youtu.be/Q65fly5HXQw

I am in the process of saving some money and buying a used laptop, just to play some older games that I miss (GC, HW, SC, etc.). My primary laptop is running Linux now, so I hope to have a second system to rejoin the fight very soon.

Your female warrior,

Echo

Board-General

Re: Gamer Chicks

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 21 Apr 2014 06:42

Hey Echo,

Great to know that your are coming back to join us on Krig 7, can't wait for you to try some of the maps I made, I hope you download them when you get the chance... If I lived in the USA I could have given you one of my laptops, I have a few lying around all of reasonable spec, and it would certainly run GC with no problem :)

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 22 Apr 2014 02:40

that video was so true XD

and ninja can i have a laptop :D jk
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Postby Admiral Ghat » 24 Apr 2014 02:33

My last laptop is from, like, 1998. It might actually be able to run GC, but it would probably take about 3 hours to boot up if it still works.

Hope to see you on GR again soon!

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 07 May 2014 21:55

Admiral Ghat wrote:My last laptop is from, like, 1998. It might actually be able to run GC, but it would probably take about 3 hours to boot up if it still works.

Hope to see you on GR again soon!

oh god that think is as old as me how does it even work? 16 year old computer................... id be suprised if it wasent all rusty inside
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Return to Off-Topic