[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Gamer Chicks

Gamer Chicks

Here you can post all other things that do not correlate with Ground Control.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Gamer Chicks

Postby Echoscout » 21 Apr 2014 01:45

A little humor for you boys ;)

Foamy the Squirrel - Gamer Chicks

I am in the process of saving some money and buying a used laptop, just to play some older games that I miss (GC, HW, SC, etc.). My primary laptop is running Linux now, so I hope to have a second system to rejoin the fight very soon.

Your female warrior,

Echo

Board-General

Re: Gamer Chicks

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 21 Apr 2014 06:42

Hey Echo,

Great to know that your are coming back to join us on Krig 7, can't wait for you to try some of the maps I made, I hope you download them when you get the chance... If I lived in the USA I could have given you one of my laptops, I have a few lying around all of reasonable spec, and it would certainly run GC with no problem :)

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 22 Apr 2014 02:40

that video was so true XD

and ninja can i have a laptop :D jk
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Postby Admiral Ghat » 24 Apr 2014 02:33

My last laptop is from, like, 1998. It might actually be able to run GC, but it would probably take about 3 hours to boot up if it still works.

Hope to see you on GR again soon!

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 07 May 2014 21:55

i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Return to Off-Topic