no the mouse why!!!!!!

All technical issues can be postet and discussed here!
Board-General

no the mouse why!!!!!!

Postby shpooky » 15 Sep 2014 21:23

OK so i got gc2 yesterday and decided to play some of the campaign its fun and stuff but........... the damn mouse its drunk!!!! its a pain in the ass to play can someone help me?? D:
cant click on anything!
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Re: no the mouse why!!!!!!

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 23 Sep 2014 06:06

Not sure what the mouse problem is, but don't forget that this is a fairly old game, do you play it in compatibility mode, set it to XP rather than your current OS and see if that helps. The only other thing I can think of is checking your mouse drivers or the version of dx your running.
I have played GC2 on my new PC and I don't get any issues with it.

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 23 Sep 2014 21:01

im on a xp...........
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 24 Sep 2014 21:57

OMG........ you still run XP... In that case, check your drivers and also DX make sure its the correct version. You could run dxdiag to see if you have any issues, if I remember correctly XP used to have issues with what version you were running... try that and see, otherwise, see if you can upgrade your OS.

Return to Ground Control II - TechNote