NSA check-in

In here you can post all general discussions.
Beginner

NSA check-in

Postby hammer326 » 07 Jan 2013 05:31

Hey everybody,

just wanted to say hello to anyone who didn't finagle their way to the discussion down at service. I'm hammer and I blast and love GC2 as much as her predecessor, and I enjoy partaking in games often. My friends and I are chewing on the co-op campaign at this point and don't really have a proper schedule, but I extend an invitation to any of you who might want to try the OUTSTANDING co-op campaign for up to 3 or even throw down in multiplayer :D I go by hammer326 on Gameranger, steam, raptr, xfire and aim- all of which short of GR support file transferrance, so should you have one of those(raptr preferred and recommended-like XF but you can login to EVERYTHING, great tool www.raptr.com but not here to adverise), I will happily forward my copy of the GC2 setup client.

Thank you!

Board-General

Re: NSA check-in

Postby Satch » 07 Jan 2013 18:49

I literally haven't played since the beta, but I'll give this a bash since I'm not able to play GC1 via GameRanger anymore.

Regarding forwarding the client or uploading a copy, that's probably not necessary since it is only a 600MB download from Gog for $5. It completed downloading before I finished typing this post. ;) I'll give you a game after I remind myself of the mechanics and units.

Beginner

Postby hammer326 » 07 Jan 2013 19:45

If you would like to simply buy it off GOG , that obviously circumvents the entire issue :P I'll game any time my friend!

Beginner

Postby asadex » 17 Jan 2013 03:18

I would play an approximation of a GC game with the GCII engine, i made some maps and i usually use to set a game with this options:

Time limit - 30
Starting AP - 20,000
Growth - 0%
Win conditions - no presence, no units

In this way you do not get endless reinforcements and must guard and heal the units you have. Your choice of units cannot be updated after every enemy attack.
Is here anyone intrested on playng this kind of games?

Board-General

Postby stAtrill » 18 Jan 2013 06:55

asadex wrote:Time limit - 30
Starting AP - 20,000
Growth - 0%
Win conditions - no presence, no units

In this way you do not get endless reinforcements and must guard and heal the units you have. Your choice of units cannot be updated after every enemy attack.
Is here anyone intrested on playng this kind of games?

Of all of the GC2 gameplay 'styles', this one is actually my favorite (it even has a slight bias towards Viron, which normally are biased against).

Do you disable weather in the maps you make for this style game?

-Stat

Real Member

Postby [_Hellfire_] » 18 Jan 2013 19:32

I'd be down to give that a go, Asadex. I just need to find and install my copy of GCII.

Beginner

Postby hammer326 » 18 Jan 2013 21:10

Sounds cool as hell actually. Mind posting a basic install guide for those without modding experience with GC2 specifically, and can I ask when you all would want to meet up?

Beginner

Postby asadex » 19 Jan 2013 16:48

It's not a mod, it's a normal game setting without reiforcements!
i will be online this eveningn does anyone has multyplayer maps to post here, there isn't any place online were to find MP maps made by users
so if you have some post immediatly, let's make our map library!!!

Board-General

Postby stAtrill » 20 Jan 2013 03:46

asadex wrote:It's not a mod, it's a normal game setting without reiforcements!
i will be online this eveningn does anyone has multyplayer maps to post here, there isn't any place online were to find MP maps made by users
so if you have some post immediatly, let's make our map library!!!

I have a tons of maps that a grabbed from all over the place. You can find some here: http://www.gamespot.com/ground-control- ... atform/pc/

EDIT: Crap, I just realized I don't have any DLC on this computer, it is all on my old Toshiba. Maybe I can get around to booting that old thing up soon...

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 20 Jan 2013 06:54

I still have some old MP maps I created a while back, I will post a link soon... I would love to play some of the old maps I made for MP

Next

Return to Ground Control II - General