mod manager

This forum is dedicated to the ones who take care about Ground Control mods and creating maps.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Re: mod manager

Postby shpooky » 06 Jul 2015 17:40

Van wrote:Yeah, would be good to have someone who can stop those arguements tbh, but sometimes the arguements also give some awesome ideas.

yes that is true van but arguments can also lead to people leaveing you just dont know what will happen
(at times it can be good but at other times not so much)
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Re: mod manager

Postby shpooky » 06 Jul 2015 17:48

stAtrill wrote:
shpooky wrote:you wanted one stat D: i was just rereading a old PM from you ...
You are spot on, I forgot about that. Part of the motivation behind that was 2 separate people calling it 'Stats' Mod', and I started to wonder if it was a bad thing that I basically handled all of the behind-the-scenes work. Now, though, I don't mind doing all of the backend if you guys don't mind. Just know that I am willing to step aside if someone else wants to jump in.

-Stat

ok
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Previous

Return to Ground Control - Mods | Maps