mod manager

This forum is dedicated to the ones who take care about Ground Control mods and creating maps.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

mod manager

Postby shpooky » 01 Jul 2015 18:06

so.......... we need a mod manager who wants to be it? (this is for the update mod)
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Re: mod manager

Postby stAtrill » 01 Jul 2015 18:28

Just here to endorse this: I can understand as I haven't been around much lately. If you guys prefer more active dev, it is probably better that someone else who has more time to devote to this take it over. I will obviously remain around to ease the transition process.

It may be wise to qualify exactly what duties the manager will have. For example, does he collect community input? / review that input? / generate new ideas? / push new mod updates? etc.

-Stat

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 01 Jul 2015 18:31

mainly collect community input and reviews it then relays it to the dev (you stat)
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 02 Jul 2015 16:27

i would not mind being mod manager :D (just putting that out there)

Board-General

Postby stAtrill » 04 Jul 2015 17:41

Wait a moment - do others think we need a mod manager too, or is it just you Shpooky?

-Stat

Real Member

Postby Van » 04 Jul 2015 22:26

I don't see the point to be honest, As we are mostly discussing add ons publicly anyway. But Well well

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 06 Jul 2015 00:27

you wanted one stat D: i was just rereading a old PM from you cause i was bored and decided why not have s mod manager? so i made this post but if you guys think we don't need one then its all right with me

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 06 Jul 2015 00:29

Van wrote:I don't see the point to be honest, As we are mostly discussing add ons publicly anyway. But Well well

yes we have been but people can get into fights when discussing add ons publicly
but by then its just a argument

trust me we have had arguments before when talking about the mod and what we should do about it

Real Member

Postby Van » 06 Jul 2015 06:49

Yeah, would be good to have someone who can stop those arguements tbh, but sometimes the arguements also give some awesome ideas.

Board-General

Postby stAtrill » 06 Jul 2015 15:47

shpooky wrote:you wanted one stat D: i was just rereading a old PM from you ...
You are spot on, I forgot about that. Part of the motivation behind that was 2 separate people calling it 'Stats' Mod', and I started to wonder if it was a bad thing that I basically handled all of the behind-the-scenes work. Now, though, I don't mind doing all of the backend if you guys don't mind. Just know that I am willing to step aside if someone else wants to jump in.

-Stat

Next

Return to Ground Control - Mods | Maps