New updated Desert Map-Pack

This forum is dedicated to the ones who take care about Ground Control mods and creating maps.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

New updated Desert Map-Pack

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 20 Aug 2013 17:59

Hello everyone, yes its that time again. I have re-created the Desert map-pack and updated it with the pre-configured squad files, so that launching games should be a lot quicker.
All squads now have the most popular load-outs.
I have also included several more maps for you to explore. I will be releasing an updated map-pack for the other map packs I created so that the pre-configured squad files will be included.
I should really include a change log, but I think you can figure out for yourselves what I've changed and added.

Please remove the old desert map pack, which was called NP-NEW-COMPLETE-DESERTMAP-PACK.SDF and then download and install the following sdf in its place.
http://nbek.org/external/GC/NP-New-Dese ... ug2013.SDF

If you have any problems let me know and I'll see what I can do about helping you.
Please install by Friday so we can test them out.. you won't be disappointed.

I was going to release this later in the year, but because of work commitments and time constraints, I have decided to release it early. I will release the other Map packs later in the year instead.

See you on the ground.

Board-General

Re: New updated Desert Map-Pack

Postby Admiral Ghat » 21 Aug 2013 02:41

Done and done. Looking forward to the new ones!

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 21 Aug 2013 06:49

There is one map call DM-Enlight I think that has a partially constructed AI base in the middle. I haven't added any props to this map just to see how it runs, hopefully there should be very little lag.
I have also released a map called Chalkpit 2, I altered the terrain and put craters in it.

Beginner

Postby Crinckle » 23 Aug 2013 23:12

Carter & Ghat on vent:

"These maps packs always have a new words added to the name"
"New new mappack"
"Son of of mappack"
"Mapack II: The revenge"

Your next series of filenames have been chosen for you...

:lol:
Yes, I do know my avatar looks like an angry jobbie. I feel it gives anyone considering reading my posts a reasonable amount of warning about the likely content.

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 24 Aug 2013 04:57

It would also help if the desert map packs actually only contained desert maps, which they don't LOL. Something for me to do in the next lot of map packs.

I like Mappack II: The Revenge!!!

Return to Ground Control - Mods | Maps