w what was at stake," Ca

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

w what was at stake," Ca

Postby blueberryjerry » 19 May 2017 09:12

SANTA CLARA, Calif. David Sharpe Womens Jersey . - 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh is declining to respond to reports that he is weighing an offer from Michigan to become the new football coach at his alma mater.Harbaugh has one season remaining on the $25 million, five-year contract he signed in January 2011. Several media outlets, including ESPN and the NFL Network, have reported Harbaugh has a six-year offer on the table from the Wolverines to return to Ann Arbor.As you know, Ill only talk about the job that I have. Weve been together a long time and its a longstanding policy, Harbaugh said Thursday.All season long, he has said he wont let outside issues affect him. His name has emerged as a possible candidate for what should be several NFL vacancies after the season if Harbaugh and the 49ers part ways, including to fill the job across the bay in Oakland.San Francisco general manager Trent Baalke said this week that a decision on Harbaughs future would come after the season. The Niners (7-7) were eliminated from playoff contention in last Sundays 17-7 loss at Seattle, giving them their first three-game losing streak under Harbaugh. San Francisco had reached three straight NFC championship games, losing the Super Bowl after the 2012 season.Trent and I have discussions every day, Harbaugh said, noting he still intends to coach out his contract. I have said that Im going to finish this til the end. My focus is the same as the players focus, the same as the coaches focus, focused on the practice field, focused in meetings, by our players, by our coaches and by me.Harbaugh said the 49ers still have plenty to play for in their final two games, Saturday at home against San Diego and next week hosting Arizona — like ending with a winning record.Offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman, who worked on Harbaughs staff at Stanford before joining him in the jump to the NFL, said everybody wants to end this season on a positive note despite all the outside chatter about the coachs future.We dont talk about that stuff at all. Were focused on the Chargers, all that water cooler talk is just that, Roman said.When asked whether he still has a special affinity for the Michigan program and university, Harbaugh again wouldnt bite.Again, I really dont want to talk about any other job than the one I have or talk about anybody elses process, Harbaugh said.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Bo Jackson Raiders Jersey . Karlovic of Croatia used his big serve to beat Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (7). Kohlschreiber had lost all of his three previous matches against Istomin but the German broke serve for a decisive 3-2 lead in the third set and held on to reach his first final of the year. Eddie Vanderdoes Jersey . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elite-Gareon-Conley-Raiders-Jersey/ . Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says thats the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiners Office. ST. LOUIS -- Michael Wacha is glad hes graduated to a pennant race. After finishing his college career at Texas A&M just over a year ago, the rookie pitched seven shutout innings and drove in two runs as the St. Louis Cardinals routed the Pittsburgh Pirates 9-2 Sunday for a three-game sweep. The Cardinals outscored Pittsburgh 26-10 overall in taking the NL Central lead. "It helped me going to A&M and playing in those big-time games and I guess gets me prepared for it," Wacha said. "So I just try not to think too much. I go out there and try to go out there and just trust myself. It ended up working out pretty well." The Pirates arrived at Busch Stadium this weekend with a 1 1/2-game division lead and a chance to cement their first winning season since 1992. They left trailing the Cardinals by 1 1/2 games and still stuck on 81 victories. This was the last time this season Pittsburgh and St. Louis were scheduled to play. Wacha (3-0) allowed two hits and walked two, both of which were erased on double plays. He struck out two and never had more than one runner on at a time. Wacha hasnt allowed a run in 19 2-3 consecutive innings. "A young pitcher coming in and just staying within himself, really establishing the strike zone early," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. "It seemed like he made some really good pitches as he got deeper into the game. Hes just making pitches all day. Its impressive." Pittsburgh starter Charlie Morton (7-4) left with discomfort in his left foot in the second inning. He allowed five runs on six hits and two walks in 1 2-3 innings. Morton left for Pittsburgh before the game was over and wont join the team in Texas where it starts a three-game series Monday. Manager Clint Hurdle said he didnt know the extent of Mortons injury. Hurdle said Morton was hurt when he was backing up a base. "We werent sharp in any particular area of the game all weekend," Hurdle said. "They were much sharper than us across the board. Its very difficult to win a game when you are not functioning." Morton hadnt surrendered more than two runs since the Cardinals tagged him for five in a 13-0 victory on Aug. 1 in Pittsburgh. He went on to win his next three decisions over five starts, including a no--decision after giving up two runs in seven innings on Aug. Derek Carr Raiders Jersey. 13 at St. Louis. Wacha got his second career hit with a single up the middle on the first pitch he saw from Vin Mazzaro in a four-run fifth that scored David Freese and Matt Adams. St. Louis used 10 batters in the 28-minute inning -- exactly how long Wacha needed to get through six innings of pitching. "That was a lot of fun," Wacha said of his hit. "I told myself that I was going to hop on the first heater. I was able to sneak it by the shortstop up the middle. I was pretty fired up about that." Wacha also helped set up a three-run second with a sacrifice bunt that pushed Pete Kozma to third in front of consecutive doubles from Matt Carpenter and Jon Jay. Jay scored on Mortons final offering, a wild pitch that bounced just in front of the left-handed batters box. The Cardinals jumped in front with two runs in the first. Carpenter and Jay singled to start the inning and Matt Holliday walked to load the bases. Carlos Beltran hit a sacrifice fly and Yadier Molina had an RBI grounder. "We all knew what was at stake," Carpenter said. "This is the last time we get to play these guys, so it was a big series. I couldnt be happier with the way it played out. Not just the fact that we won all three, but the fashion that we won all three. Really dominated, I feel like, every aspect of the game." Pittsburgh scored twice in the ninth off reliever Sam Freeman. Garrett Jones hit an RBI double and Gaby Sanchez had a sacrifice fly. Jones said Wacha had the Pirates guessing all day. "He has deception," he said. "That downward angle can be tricky. He was able to hit his spots and he has a good arm." NOTES: Pirates CF Andrew McCutchen singled in the seventh to extend his hit streak to seven games. ... Carpenters single in the first was his 99th hit at home this season, a single-season record for the current Busch Stadium. ... Pittsburgh 3B Pedro Alvarez committed his major league-leading 27th error in the seventh, allowing pinch-hitter Brock Peterson to reach. ... The Cardinals are off Monday, but many will participate in Mathenys charity golf tournament. His Catch 22 Foundation supports charities that work with children with disabilities. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Return to Ground Control - General