[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Any one around from the original community?

Any one around from the original community?

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Beginner

Any one around from the original community?

Postby Mercury » 13 Oct 2016 19:53

My cousin used to play this game religiously, it was her escape from a pretty crazy life. She always talked about how much she loved the community and how close-knit it was. She ran with the name Mercury or Renegade Mercury, she recently passed away sadly and in the mourning processes I remembered how much she cared about the community she was a part of. I just wanted to attempt to make a connection. A couple of the names I remember her talk about were Jany and Angel.

Thanks,

Board-General

Re: Any one around from the original community?

Postby shpooky » 14 Oct 2016 21:50

Non of those names sound familiar

We are very few
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Postby Sarvik » 15 Oct 2016 13:42

That was clearly before I joined, although I think we do have some people who have been around long enough to possibly remember her. Activity on the forum tends to be quite sporadic though.

Board-General

Postby Echoscout » 16 Oct 2016 18:04

I vaguely remember the name Mercury, didn't know her that well. Very sorry for your loss.

Jany and I, along with others, were at one time part of a fan-art based group, not really a clan per-se. I was in Silent Hunters clan as well. Last I knew Jany moved on with her life, don't know where she is now. Can't say I knew Angel.

As shpooky said, we are few and fading. I don't play anymore, as I'm busy with life, but long for the good ol' days. Again, sorry for your loss.

Beginner

Postby E-Dawg_snizzle » 17 Oct 2016 12:29

Condolences
Last edited by E-Dawg_snizzle on 23 Oct 2016 06:50, edited 3 times in total.

Beginner

Postby Mercury » 17 Oct 2016 16:33

Beginner

Postby Mercury » 17 Oct 2016 16:35

Board-General

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 18 Oct 2016 10:57

Hello and welcome.

I can remember the name, but it's far away. However, feel free to join us here.

btw, has anyone heard of Jany?

“Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.” - Dante

Board-General

Postby Echoscout » 23 Oct 2016 01:16

Board-General

Postby Admiral Ghat » 05 Nov 2016 21:17

I do remember Mercury. Very sorry to hear the news. Please send along condolences from all of us. I remember that she was always tenacious and fun-loving, and might not have been the best player but she certainly had a love of the game. I also remember Jany but as Echo said, we haven't heard from her in a long time.

Return to Ground Control - General