GCvets Line Chat Group

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Beginner

GCvets Line Chat Group

Postby E-Dawg_snizzle » 18 Apr 2016 15:32

After having a couple quiet weekends recently and waiting in the lobby for people to join while the few players that actually are online get impatient and leave, Marcos has suggested that we use Whatsapp (free mobile app) to better coordinate our weekend meets and maybe even use it to organize the odd game during the week or on public holidays. The only potential problem with Whatsapp is it requires you to use your mobile number which some people might be a bit iffy about doing.

The better alternative to this is Line Chat. So we have created a GCvets line chat group and if you wish to join us, the invite link is;
http://line.me/R/ti/g/s20VQJEPUR

If you cant join the group with the invite link for some reason, add me personally and I will add you to the group manually.
my line chat ID is: e-dawg_snizzle

Board-General

Re: GCvets Line Chat Group

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 06 Jun 2016 20:07

This is a great idea, but the only problem I see, and its one reason the time was set, was because we all live in different time zones, so it will always be difficult to get 100% attendance at any time.

Real Member

Postby Marcos » 06 Jun 2016 21:38

Yes we know and are not all here that have cell , this idea did not work, but was created a group chat on facebook, we are 18 peoples.

Beginner

Postby E-Dawg_snizzle » 11 Jun 2016 05:24

The facebook group chat is working as well as it can and we've been able to coordinate a couple games during the week and get a couple extra people on the weekends. I think that everyone just seems too busy to play these days. And when a few players start to drop off (especially older players) everyone else seems to follow =/

P.S. where have you been NP? =o

Return to Ground Control - General