[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Where/How do I get started?

Where/How do I get started?

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Beginner

Where/How do I get started?

Postby jancz » 13 Aug 2014 02:14

Hey! I got Ground Control straight from the box when I was 10 but couldn't even conceive of online play.
I eventually replayed the entire single player campaign at some point in college and I fell in love with the game all over.

So I'm 14 years late to any sort of multiplayer experience but I'd love to Join the community and learn

I currently have a copy of the game, Hamachi and Ventrilo/Mumble.

Thanks,
Jancz

Board-General

Re: Where/How do I get started?

Postby _nOx_ » 13 Aug 2014 10:21

Hi there and welcome to the GC comunity!

We actually use GameRanger as Hamachi fails to work properly with GC. We meet every Friday and Saturday 22 GMT. You can find everything you need here:

Which basically is:
-The game
-The last mod version
-Game Ranger
-Ninja map packs
You have direct links to all that in the left column.

Hope that was of some help :0)

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 13 Aug 2014 11:27

welcome to the community
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Postby stAtrill » 13 Aug 2014 18:25

Welcome!! :D

-Stat

Another GC archive:

Real Member

Postby GCMarcos » 14 Aug 2014 04:29

You are all grandfathers, since I only have 14 years I can play as long as want I'm happy because sierra is returning,What Sierra will it do with rights to ground control?Who sent grow old?Hope the youngsters play with me all week!!!you will only be able to play on Fridays and Saturdays HAHAHA.

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 16 Aug 2014 06:35

Welcome

Board-General

Postby Admiral Ghat » 16 Aug 2014 18:26

Welcome and hope you had fun yesterday evening! Hopefully the first of many battles.

Board-Major

Postby mind-pt- » 17 Aug 2014 09:31

Welcome !

Return to Ground Control - General