[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Swear I haven't forgotten you guys

Swear I haven't forgotten you guys

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Swear I haven't forgotten you guys

Postby Echoscout » 09 Jul 2014 19:31

I swear, I haven't forgotten you guys or this wonderful community.

A lot has been happening in my life lately. I met a wonderful woman and we have been dating for a few months now. I'll be taking a vacation later this month and after that I have some money set aside for a second laptop that I'll be setting up for games with a 2nd LCD monitor I have from an old desktop. Don't have all the hardware yet but I'm putting it together.

Hope to see you guys on the ground by August, or September by the latest.

Best! :D

Real Member

Re: Swear I haven't forgotten you guys

Postby GCMarcos » 10 Jul 2014 02:13

Legal
Last edited by GCMarcos on 03 Aug 2014 00:27, edited 1 time in total.

Board-General

Postby Admiral Ghat » 10 Jul 2014 04:51

Looking forward to having you back! As you may be able to tell, there have been changes afoot while you were away but shouldn't take long to get back in the swing of things.

Board-General

Postby Echoscout » 10 Jul 2014 04:52

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 10 Jul 2014 05:40

Hey Echo, looking forward to your return, it would be great to hear what you think about Stat's MOD. As for the grid system...... still waiting for Carter to release his tutorial video's and also finding some time before I change the maps yet again :)

Board-General

Postby stAtrill » 10 Jul 2014 18:29

Echo!!! I just suggested that Ninja donate his old PC to you, it is a dual core and everything *hint wink prod nudge*. :D

Good to see you - HAD to jump in here.
-Statrill

Another GC archive:

Beginner

Postby Inter (vx) » 15 Jul 2014 17:46

HEyy Stat !!! i need you help !!!

Board-General

Postby Echoscout » 16 Jul 2014 03:42

Board-General

Postby _nOx_ » 01 Aug 2014 15:49

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Echo is coming back!!! :0)))
We have been missing you. You heartless abandoner :,0(

Return to Ground Control - General