Checking Out

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Checking Out

Postby Echoscout » 09 Jul 2013 23:54

Hey guys!

Wanted to let you know that I am still alive, although I am beginning to doubt I will be returning for games. I have a lot going on right now, and haven't had any luck getting GC and GR to work together with Linux, and even though GC boots, the graphics in game are spotty at best. With everything going on in my life, I have given up.

Windows is out for me, no point in going back to it to be honest.

So, I guess I am bowing out. I have had a lot of fun with you guys over the last year, but it's time to move on. I wish you all the best.

Take care,

Echo

Board-General

Re: Checking Out

Postby _nOx_ » 10 Jul 2013 04:23

ó.ò That's sad ma'am. I'm going to miss you a lot :0/
If you want to pass by and say something at ventrilo from time to time I surely would love to hear how's everything going for you... damn... ¬.¬

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 10 Jul 2013 05:12

Hey Echo, its been great having you on board, you are one of the old guard that kept this community going, its a real shame that circumstances have led you to this course of action, but I totally understand where you're coming from. As nOx said pop in from time to time to say hello.

If Carter and a few of the Vets, me included can get GC to the masses, then you may still be tempted to come back. BTW subscribe or visit our YouTube channels, just to see how are Weekend games are going if nothing else.
Good luck and all the best, don't be a stranger ;)

Board-General

Postby Echoscout » 11 Jul 2013 02:02

Hey thanks guys. I won't be a stranger, just right now things arn't looking good for me getting back to playing. That could change, but for now there's just too much going on. Just wanted to let you all know I was ok and what was up.

:)

Board-General

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 14 Jul 2013 14:26

Hey Echo!

sad to hear that but I am the last who could not understand what you mean with it. I hope to participate again soon and spend more time in the whole GCC.

Cheers so far and thanks for all the good and even bad games aswell ;-)!

“Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.” - Dante

Return to Ground Control - General