[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - GR Update is rubbish

GR Update is rubbish

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

GR Update is rubbish

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 06 Jul 2013 00:07

Tried playing a few games Friday night, but we had nothing but problems with GR, plus Vent for me didn't work!!!! I still got some footage, and I will edit it and post on Youtube .....
Not sure if its that new version of GR that caused all the issues or what???

Board-General

Re: GR Update is rubbish

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 10 Jul 2013 05:53

Just a quick update with the Vent issue, I have reinstalled it so its all back to the original settings, I also had to reset the compatibility mode for Gameranger back to W7 settings before I could use it again. Noob error, should have realised that after an up date I should have checked that first. However Tunngle worked fine I had no issues with that and it also allows me to play in full HD using the batch file to launch GC in 1920x1080. I would love to record some video footage in that once I rebuild my PC to a higher spec, as my old trusted one has seen better days and is struggling when I am rendering videos and stuff like that!

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 11 Feb 2014 06:08

yes tunngle is better than GR lot less lagg and issues for some reason......... ummmm what do you use to record?
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 14 Feb 2014 05:53

FRAPS for recording games, here is a full version if you want to use it....

http://www.mediafire.com/download/synda ... _15618.exe

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 15 Feb 2014 02:01

thx!
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 11 Mar 2014 06:39

Hey shpooky, how are you getting on with FRAPS, have you been able to record any good footage. I have been trying to get on line to play, but i just have so much work on at the moment, I am finding it hard to fit the time in. I did try a few weeks ago to join, but there was a full house, so I left :( I will try again this Friday, wish me luck LOL.....

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 13 Mar 2014 05:54

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 14 Mar 2014 20:54

I have never had issues with sound volume, I think FRAPS uses the volume from your PC.

Return to Ground Control - General