[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Video game footage?

Video game footage?

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Video game footage?

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 18 Jun 2013 06:20

I know that Stat and a few others were recording some of the games on Friday night, I would love to see those, so that they could be all combined and some-kind of montage could be created, that way we get a balanced view from both sides. Comments please?

Board-General

Re: Video game footage?

Postby stAtrill » 24 Jun 2013 06:29

Hey! My video didn't record the audio feed, so may I get the audio feed from your file? (thank goodness for the accidental open chat). It will be a bit messed up since the announcer lady will not be announcing unit deaths etc properly, but it will work.

-Stat

Another GC archive:

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 24 Jun 2013 12:34

Sure, cant you just DL the video from youtube and get it that way? otherwise I can upload it for you.

Beginner

Postby Crinckle » 27 Jun 2013 19:18

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 27 Jun 2013 19:34

I am now using Torch, that has a good YouTube down-loader built in.

Board-Major

Postby Compuguy » 04 Jul 2013 11:30

we need to link our channels together so that we can all show the views for a particular match

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 04 Jul 2013 20:09

I have been in touch with Carter and we really need to make some sort of compilation, take the best views, angles from each clip and splice them together to make some kind of action packed video with running commentary, I think that would be awesome IMHO.

Real Member

Postby [_Hellfire_] » 04 Jul 2013 20:33

IMHO, I agree with Ninja Prime! As I've said before we eventually should be getting millions of hits for these vids or atleast in the 100,000's. But to do that we need awesome vids of the best action. I've always liked watching gameplay vids of stuff with commentary from the player. So much more interesting that way. Then we should get some linked with popular gaming channels as well.

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 05 Jul 2013 05:21

We could splice some game footage together and get our more "animated" vet's, Stat and Carter to commentate, Now that would be awesome!!!
Comments please.

Board-General

Postby Ninja_Prime52 » 05 Jul 2013 05:25

Next

Return to Ground Control - General