More video game footage

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

More video game footage

Postby ninja_prime » 12 Jun 2013 05:51

I am still learning to use Adobe Premiere Pro at the moment, so I am hoping that the videos will soon start to improve, does anyone know of a free video capturing software apart from FRAPS? that I could use?
Anyway if you do happen to view the videos on http://www.youtube.com/user/NinjaPrimeRudy
please could you subscribe and also leave a comment if you can.

Hopefully I can join again this week-end, although I enjoy play-testing the maps I do enjoy the banter and atmosphere, its great to know that there are still one or two of us out there who are keeping this game alive.
For all of those of you who have been waiting for me to get the GenEd Tutorial on line, well the wait will soon be over, I have managed to capture all the screen shots I need. I will be publishing it very soon. The first tutorial will be about creating a MP map. I will also try to get a video tutorial up soon covering the same thing, and hopefully I will expand that series.

So if I haven't mentioned it already if you view the videos please subscribe and leave a comment.

See you on the ground

Real Member

Re: More video game footage

Postby [_Hellfire_] » 13 Jun 2013 19:03

I'll be keeping an eye out for those tutorials. I've had what I think are some pretty sweet ideas for new gametypes and maps.

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 13 Jun 2013 19:45

I am always open to new ideas and suggestions, PM me or post on the forum!!!

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 16 Jun 2013 09:35

This is a freeware software called Ezvid that I am testing at the moment to see if its better than FRAPS.
I have a couple more videos to upload of the games that took place on Friday 14th June.
I have already started to video some tutorials for GenEd, so they should start appearing on my Youtube site shortly.

Return to Ground Control - General