[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Add Wednesday to game nights?

Add Wednesday to game nights?

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Re: Add Wednesday to game nights?

Postby stAtrill » 09 May 2013 00:50

Thank you for the games this afternoon Darix, Crink, and NEST! ^^

See you soon,
-Stat

Another GC archive:

Board-General

Postby _nOx_ » 09 May 2013 00:59

Didn't know about this new meeting day. I'll have it in mind :0)

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 09 May 2013 05:29

Hey guy's I was on Tunngle on Wednesday, GR doesn't work from work, I waited but no one turned up :cry:

Real Member

Postby N3ST » 09 May 2013 07:45

Ho sorry Ninja, With Crinckle and Statrill we were trying a new vpn program called Comodo Unite, and it was really amazing, the ping was extremely good, the connection stable and with no problem at all, we should try to this program with more people.

I created a Network for us : gc vets password : gcvets

Everyhting should be working fine, but I suggest people to activate the DMZ in their modem/router and to use also port forwarding the the port between 12000-13000 UDP, 8000 UDP and 443 TCP.
Also check you firewall to see if nothing is blocked.
http://help.comodo.com/topic-121-1-245- ... tions.html

We need more people to try this one, if someone need help to open his modem ports we can always use remote control, some of us are qualified IT technician/Ingeneer.

Board-General

Postby stAtrill » 09 May 2013 15:00

Another GC archive:

Board-General

Postby stAtrill » 22 May 2013 19:35

I am probably not going to be able to be present this Wednesday evening :(

I hope you guys have fun!
-Stat

Another GC archive:

Board-General

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 23 May 2013 14:40

I just want to commit that I try to be there next wednesday, nonetheless I cant promise due to project work... :roll:

“Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.” - Dante

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 23 May 2013 17:33

An earlier time on Wednesday would suit me just fine, so ill be there waiting.

Previous

Return to Ground Control - General