[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - The Video Post

The Video Post

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-Major

Re: The Video Post

Postby Compuguy » 23 Apr 2013 04:35

a channel called GCVETS

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 23 Apr 2013 05:38

i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-Major

Postby Compuguy » 28 Apr 2013 01:29

lol

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 20 May 2013 22:10

Managed to finally get my PC to start recording some of the GC games, its also a good opportunity for me to show case some of my maps too.
For starters here is a link on YouTube
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=pYZw4fIp ... load_owner

You can find more footage on my page if you want. I will be posting more vids. I will also start uploading some tutorial vids on GenEd to get you guys who want to start making your own maps, it will be some time before I start uploading them as I have to fit them in with everything else.

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 26 May 2013 06:12

I managed to capture footage of Saturday nights game between Crinkle, Reaper, Stat and myself and I have posted it on youtube for everyone to view, excuse the bad quality, I am still trying to get to grips with FRAPS and the best quality for it, anyway here is the link, if you listen carefully you can hear my dogs in the background barking, it the reason I had to bail and leave Stat on his own for a few minutes, anyway enjoy:

http://youtu.be/-b2BGHWaZE0

Previous

Return to Ground Control - General