[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Ventrilo server

Ventrilo server

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Beginner

Ventrilo server

Postby -Scratchy- » 23 Nov 2012 21:30

http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php
Hostname vent57.light-speed.com
Port 13116
server password gcvets

Even if you don't have a mike, if you can hear it'll let you organise a team. Sadly the only person to have got it working is me so far. But the server is up and running, give it a try!

Beginner

Re: Ventrilo server

Postby -Scratchy- » 23 Nov 2012 22:28

Ninja got it working! Join, laugh at British accents, you know you want to! It would be particularly good if Satch got on, I look forward to anyone not familiar with Glaswegian getting it...

Edit: Subby has it working (sort of) don't be the one feeling left out!

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 24 Nov 2012 07:25

BTW if you get it working, make sure that you re-configure the talk button, currently it's key binding is "left Ctrl", which in GC is the force suppress command I think. I changed my middle mouse button to speak instead.

It's good to talk :) and hear what we all sound like......

Beginner

Postby -Scratchy- » 25 Nov 2012 16:36

We managed to get Fire, Reaper, Ninja, Subby & Darius all on last tonight, and having team audio makes for a much more coherent team. Give it a try next week, it only takes 2 mins to configure and even if you don't have a mike you can still hear what the rest of your teamies are planning to do.

If that's compuguy and he FF's me with arty again, that'll be "I'm gonna kill him". :twisted:

Board-General

Postby shpooky » 26 Nov 2012 04:16

do you guys know how to get a CD key i need one
i only work in cyan and sometimes really really bright blue :D so bright it burns your eyes!!!!!

(if you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me or you can contact me via email ddavidshpak@aol.com)

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 26 Nov 2012 19:54

shpooky, you don't need a CD key if you download GC from the link...
Last edited by ninja_prime on 27 Nov 2012 07:18, edited 1 time in total.

Real Member

Postby [_Hellfire_] » 27 Nov 2012 00:09

You guys need to get on ventrilo for sure so you can hear our beautiful voices! Especially you, Nox. Crinkle has the voice of an angel. It really was easy to setup.

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 27 Nov 2012 07:20

For some reason Americans love to hear the English accent!!!

Real Member

Postby [_Hellfire_] » 28 Nov 2012 01:26

Yeah bro. And why is it that you guys don't love our beautiful American accents the same way? It's not because British accents sound so much more intelligent, is it?

Board-General

Postby ninja_prime » 28 Nov 2012 06:54

Hellfire You took the words right out of my mouth !!! LOL

BTW on a more serious note, is anyone running Windows 8? I have it running on my PC and Vent starts fine, I can talk to people etc without any problems, however when I launch GC through Gameranger I cant transmit, I can only hear what people are saying. I might be W8 and Gameranger again... :(

If any one has any ideas or suggestions then I would love to hear from you :)

Next

Return to Ground Control - General