[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Welcome back to us

Welcome back to us

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Welcome back to us

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 23 May 2012 10:10

Hello Kevx,

nice to have you back onboard. I still have some files of your rebellion mod. When I "reopened" my trunk, I was not able to identify your patch for rebellion, but I still own that.

It was a great work with that mod, I am relly for a more balanced CC/OND relation. :-D

I hope to see you soon in some games, but I am will be hardly on the comming weeks.

The most of us got old man, like NoX. :-P :-D but our joyful hearts are still young and ask for the Ground of Krig7b and big battles. ;-)

So long and have some fun here.

“Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.” - Dante

Beginner

Re: Welcome back to us

Postby Kevx » 24 May 2012 10:42

Hey Crayven Marine,

It's good to see you too bud. I aint young anymore myself. I'm 31 this year. Nearly ten years has passed since Ground Control came out. My passion for the game hasent died out though which is more important than age to be honest. I will be on for some games and I hope to see you there too bud.

/ Kevin

Board-General

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 24 May 2012 17:15

I know what you mean, when I began, I was just 16... now I am an old hack. :-D

At least it's good to have so many old players back. You talked about the GC mods, are you guys probably interested in a new (sub)forum for it?

I cant be there this week-end, but hopefully in the coming ones.

Cheers, buddies!

“Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.” - Dante

Beginner

Postby Dragonjc » 07 Jun 2012 12:16

Hi Guys, i'm back ... See you next Friday
+++ Atomic Rabbits +++ Dragonjc

Board-General

Postby _nOx_ » 07 Jun 2012 12:47

Board-Major

Postby Chumpit » 07 Jun 2012 12:47

Our first returning Rabbit! Welcome back :)

Board-General

Postby _nOx_ » 07 Jun 2012 13:12

Last edited by _nOx_ on 07 Jun 2012 13:45, edited 1 time in total.

Board-Major

Postby mind-pt- » 07 Jun 2012 13:27

ahhh indeed good old Dragon and Syla were very active a year back, i even saw Mart one of those days but he had to leave so we just had a few words, welcome back man

Return to Ground Control - General