[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - GC Mod Files

GC Mod Files

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

GC Mod Files

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 17 Mar 2012 23:51

Hey all,

you can download the Mod Files (all I found in my archive) right .

Have fun with it. ;-)

“Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.” - Dante

Board-General

Re: GC Mod Files

Postby Echoscout » 18 Mar 2012 00:00

Board-General

Postby Satch » 18 Mar 2012 01:01

Cheers CM!

If anyone could upload the files for Kevx's balance mod, that would rock my boxers. I do have some of the files, however, I don't think it is the latest version of the mod that is actually compatible with 1011.

Board-General

Postby Echoscout » 19 Mar 2012 22:17

Playing through the Jaeger's mod now. CM, had a question about one of the files, 'Mods.exe' ... what is this file for?

Board-General

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 20 Mar 2012 11:27

Hello Echoscout,

its ages ago that I downloaded that. I checked it with an AV Software with no positiv result. It's a self-installer made my +++MART+++ (AR) and extracts the mod files to the GC directory.

Cheers,
CM

“Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.” - Dante

Board-General

Postby Echoscout » 22 Mar 2012 00:05

Oh ok, awesome! Thanks CM. :D

Board-General

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 24 Mar 2012 17:58

Hey there,

I have found some files in my archive, It is GenEd 2.0 (MapEditor), SDF-Reader (read GC Files) and some more. There were some manuals of the GenEd and SDK2 at this time. I have converted the sites into pdf files.

It will take some time but you should able with this to create Maps and even with the Scripts: Mods. ;-)

You can find the directories and files right

Enjoy!

Return to Ground Control - General