[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Greetings

Greetings

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Re: Greetings

Postby _nOx_ » 09 Apr 2012 12:58

I miss Carter putting some pepper here being a bit harsh and acid about the subject :0/

Board-General

Postby Satch » 09 Apr 2012 16:03

Board-General

Postby stAtrill » 10 Apr 2012 01:46

Justinian,

How do you think I feel? Haha the last 1v1 we had, you beat me? Haha am I at the bottom of the food chain or something?

Wanna talk about mistakes? You should see me play smash brothers, I can totally throw a match away in the most epic of styles getting too ballsy.

Mindpt,

I would disagree, I can remember a large match (6 or 8 players) week before last that ended 3 minutes early. My whole team was trying to figure out what had happened. Apparently, someones computer actually had counted down to zero (waaaay early), and called the match for everybody.

-stAtrill

Another GC archive:

Board-General

Postby _nOx_ » 10 Apr 2012 10:42

Board-General

Postby Echoscout » 10 Apr 2012 17:53

Board-Major

Postby mind-pt- » 10 Apr 2012 18:44

Board-General

Postby [Crayven-Marine] » 12 Apr 2012 13:34

Hey,

I can remember a match with a 3vs3 a couple of weeks ago, where the match also ends with a timeout and there were 3 mins left. It occured just once. I also had the problem, that someone shot nukes and their were not shown and a moment later my units got melted...

I was very "deranged" this time...

However, we now have the longed thread created here with this "greetings" post yet.

“Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.” - Dante

Board-General

Postby stAtrill » 14 Apr 2012 17:19

Haha I think we are discussing the same match, on the tower map? That was the same match that I got destroyed by artillery shots that I couldn't see. Quite frustrating really.

It's like you would see the shot and muzzle flash, then the bullet disappears and an explosion appears on your units. Effing crazy. At least he didn't use the nuke on me :mrgreen:

Another GC archive:

Previous

Return to Ground Control - General