[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.gcvets.net - View topic - Greetings

Greetings

Post all general things in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Board-General

Re: Greetings

Postby Satch » 08 Mar 2012 21:12

Board-General

Postby Admiral Ghat » 08 Mar 2012 23:54

Nexus The Jupiter Incident was similar to GC in that you chose your fleet and loadout before you went into the game, and had persistent forces in single player. Also true 3D space and a great engine, even by today's standards.

Beginner

Postby Justinian » 11 Mar 2012 00:10

Heh, I opened gameranger about half an hour ago, and I was ready to join GC room and go to battle, but unfortunatley for me, it was full - 8/8. I am hosting now another room, but nobody is joining... Damn it, sometimes when I wish to play GC online, I can't, because there are not so many players or in fact, none of them, and nowdays I can't play, because there are too many players :(

Board-General

Postby Echoscout » 11 Mar 2012 03:43

Hey Justinian, good games tonight, glad to have you on board with us! :mrgreen:

Board-General

Postby stAtrill » 11 Mar 2012 04:07

That 1v1 was fun as well! Sorry I couldn't do a couple more, but I think you wanted to join the main room anyway ;)

Next time we should remember not to pick the dropzones right next to each other :D

Another GC archive:

Board-General

Postby _nOx_ » 11 Mar 2012 12:36

Here you have

Sarvik: Eat your words! ò,.ô

BTW. Nice to have had you all on board. It was really fun :0)

Board-General

Postby Echoscout » 11 Mar 2012 16:51

Beginner

Postby Justinian » 11 Mar 2012 21:27

Beginner

Postby Justinian » 08 Apr 2012 01:41

More appropriate name for this topic would be farawell. I am going to quit playing GC and take sabbatical... I will come back one day, for sure, to have a battle or two, and would be really happy if you are going to accept me again and let me play with you, after all. Turning point for decison is tournament 2-1 lose to Echo. Congratulations to her, and thanks for the battles, and also to nOx, who was very nice to host us a battle.

Anyway I don't accept lose easily, since I know what I could do or not... But because of my incompetence I have nothing to do more and try.. Most of you probably don't give a care if I or anyone else is going to play or not, some would be even happy to see me gone, because of my somehow nasty attitude and boring comments and opinions....

To be the honest, this thing from our last battle, which concerns also a gameplay, made me so dissapointed.

I was always thinking how the hell few bald guys (even if they have exoskeleton) can suffer and take so many hits from powerful tanks, which is nonsense and part of game that I most dislike. I got 5 tanks, set on offensive - confronted 8 soldiers and it took me ages to took them some health and I was chasing them for some time and meanwhile battle time run out and I was pawned.

I can accept that infantry can take out tank with AT rockets and stuff like that, but to have abilty to survive so many rounds hits upon body? Crayven tanks such are Wolf or Grizzly, should easily trample and flat enemy infantry, while here it is impossible... Ok I know that I was defending and camping, but that's not the matter since I am incompetent to play properly, and because of that to behave as I should....

It was great to play with all others here and I hope that GCVets will have even more members and good ones!

Justinian, out! :mrgreen:

Board-General

Postby Echoscout » 08 Apr 2012 01:57

Hey, Justinian, the matches were really close. It was a challenge, for sure. Thanks for the games. :D

There is no incompetence here, you're becoming a great player.

PreviousNext

Return to Ground Control - General